20 fun facts about health
The human body is complex and different. Do you want to know some facts and points about it? If yes, then scroll down and see what you don’t know about your body!
- Your mouth has more bacteria than there are humans on earth. It means that you would have 6 billion bacteria in the mouth if there are 4 billion people on earth.
- We eat food of 30,000 kg in our lifetime. That’s the weight of six African elephants.
- Heavy metal music is good to listen for angry people.
- You burn more calories while sleeping than watching television.
- You can laugh 100 times a day instead of doing exercise. It is equal to do exercise on a stationary bike for 15 minutes.
- Height change slowly every time. We are 1cm taller in the morning than an evening of today.
- On average, right-handed people live nine years more than left-handed people.
- Malaysians bath their children in beer to protect them from diseases. It happens in other parts of the world as well.
- Virus, sneeze and cough do not spread disease and infections. A single bacteria can multiply into eight million bacteria in less than a day and they can create giant disease as well.
- You flush out 100,000 infected cells when you sneeze and they spread up to nine meters away.
- School-going children catch 12 times cold on average in a year while adults get cold two to three times in a year.
- Oldies can extend their life expectancy by joining clubs after their retirement.
- Gym owner fit mirrors in front of the cardio section because people fasten their speed on the treadmill when they see themselves in the mirror.
- You could lose 150 calories by banging head on wall or door. Don’t do this.
- Australian Antartic stations’ doctors have to remove the appendix before leaving.
- Oyster, elk and spinach can elevate the mood. Eat them whenever you feel sad or gloomy.
- Alcoholic people are less impaired than motorists who talk on the phone while using a bike.
- Sweat does not go into your eyes because of eyebrows.
- Out of 206 bones, 106 bones are in hands and feet alone.
- A cigarette reduce life expectancy by 11 minutes.
So, these are 20 fun and interesting facts about your body and health. A human body is not less than a machine. Therefore, eat out at a salad restaurant in Dubai and look for healthy food delivery in Ras Al Khaimah to keep yourselves healthy and fine.