Introducing the Yellowjacket by Bitgretiefter, a tiny USB miner that packs a big punch!
Each one of these Bitfury USB Bitcoin ASIC miners have been crafted with emphasis on delivering the highest build quality at the lowest price point. These are perfect for miners starting out or experts looking to strengthen the Bitcoin network.
In stock and ready to ship! Place an order now for a bit-furious miner!
- Based on the Nanofury USB ASIC open source design
- Contains 1 Bitfury chip with Real-world performance of 2.2GH/s and no overclocking or modding required
- No fan or heatsink required at stock settings
- Easy setup with native bfgminer support
- Black anodised aluminium backplate for added durability
- Flat rate shipping regardless of how many YellowJackets are in the order
- Can mine any SHA256 coins (BitCoin, PPCoin, Namecoin…)
- Setup Guide
Overclockable to 2.6GH – no modifications required
That’s right, the YJs are overclockable to 2.6GH without pencil or resistor modifications like the AntMiners. Overclocking is done through a simple command.